Dover 2023: Wurth 400 postponed to Monday.
The Wurth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race at Dover Motor Speedway has been postponed due to inclement weather to Monday, May 1 at noon.
The race can be seen and heard on FS1, Sirius XM NASCAR Radio and PRN.
Richard Childress Racing driver Kyle Busch and Joe Gibbs Racing’s Christopher Bell will start on the front row.
Chase Elliott, of Hendrick Motorsports, is the defending race winner.
Note the following times and tips for Monday for the Würth 400.
- All Sunday grandstand tickets will be honored Monday.
- Tickets will be on sale at Ticket Services near Gate 3 beginning at 9 a.m.
- FREE parking on Monday
- ADA Transportation begins at 9 a.m.
- Souvenir Trailers open at 9 a.m.
- White Lightning open from 9 a.m. to noon.
- One bus will transport customers from Lots 9 and 10.
- Grandstand and suite gates open at 10 a.m.
- Gates 2, 4, 11, 16, 19 and 20
- Suite Gates at J, K, L and P