NASCAR's best drivers return to Dover Motor Speedway for the Würth 400 on Sunday, April 30, 2023. This will be the 105th NASCAR Cup Series race hosted by the Monster Mile.
The Monster Mile hosts its 105th NASCAR Cup Series race with the Würth 400 on Sunday, April 30. See America's best drivers, including defending champion Chase Elliott and defending NASCAR Cup Series champion Joey Logano, take on one of the nation's toughest tracks. Find your best seats today.
Attend the entire NASCAR tripleheader race weekend! Buy more tickets, save more money at the Monster Mile, it's that simple! It's easy to add the following events to your Sunday Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series ticket:
- Saturday, April 29: A-GAME 200 NASCAR Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash race
- Friday, April 28: General Tire 125 ARCA Menards Series East race
Explore the Monster Mile's frontstretch before this year's Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race takes the green flag. Experience the 9 degrees of banking, feel Dover's concrete at your feet, attend the 11:15 a.m. appearance with Austin Cindric, and leave a good-luck message on the start-finish line and/or SAFER barriers. The cast of the popular podcast Door, Bumper, Clear and Cup Series drivers will make appearances on the stage at noon. It's easy to add Trackside Access to any NASCAR Cup Series ticket purchase. NOTE: Pit-road access not included and a grandstand ticket is required for purchase. Enter via Gates 19/20.
Pre-Race Track Pass
Add the Pre-Race Track Pass to your Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race ticket on Sunday, April 30. Includes infield access until end of driver introductions via Gate 19/20 (frontstretch) as well as Trackside Access along the frontstretch, a dedicated area in front of pre-race stage to watch driver introductions and red carpet access as your favorite drivers and VIPs make their way to the Driver Intro stage. A map will be provided to you which explains access areas. Note: Must have a Cup Series race ticket to purchase a Pre-Race Track Pass.
Ultimate Fan Pass
A one-of-a-kind experience for the serious NASCAR fan, the Ultimate Fan Pass is back at the Monster Mile. Note: Must have a Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race ticket to purchase the Ultimate Fan Pass.
Ultimate Fan Pass
A one-of-a-kind experience for the serious NASCAR fan, the Ultimate Fan Pass is back at the Monster Mile. Included with your purchase is:
- Exclusive access, such as:
- Infield access until end of driver introductions via Gate 1 (start-finish line) and Gate 12 (walkover bridge in Turn 2) as well as Trackside Access along the frontstretch; a dedicated area in front of pre-race stage to watch driver introductions; red carpet access as your favorite drivers and VIPs make their way to the Driver Intro stage.
- Meet & greet with Mike Tatoian, Dover Motor Speedway track president
- Reserved seat in the exclusive Driver/Crew Chief reception
- VIP access to pit road and the NASCAR Cup Series garage
- Commemorative, heavy duty, Monster Mile-branded camping chair
- Pre-race access to Victory Lane for photos
- Keepsake Ultimate Fan Pass lanyard
- Limited opportunity - only 100 Ultimate Fan Passes available
Located at the end of Turn 2, you and your crew, from the top of your RV, can see NASCAR’s best drivers fly three stories down the 24-degree-banked turn and land on the backstretch! Each purchase comes with four Pre-Race Track Passes, one tow vehicle spot, a welcome gift, and many amenities. NOTE: RVs must be loaded by 8 p.m. on Thursday, April 27.