Ultimate Visit New Hampshire Vacation & Race Sweepstakes begins
- Enter contest this month for VIP experience at Crayon 301 NASCAR Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in July.
- Premium grandstand tickets, track passes and three nights of resort lodging included.
Dover Motor Speedway fans have the opportunity to win a trip of a lifetime to New Hampshire – and enjoy a race at the Monster Mile’s sister track – this summer.
The Ultimate Visit New Hampshire Vacation & Race Sweepstakes has begun, with the lucky winner’s prize package including tickets for the Crayon 301 NASCAR Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
ENTER HERE for your chance to win. The contest runs through April 30.
The prize package for the Ultimate Visit New Hampshire Vacation & Race Sweepstakes includes:
- A VIP race experience with premium grandstand tickets and track passes for two to the Crayon 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on Sunday, July 16.
- Three-night accommodations for two at a New Hampshire resort.
- A VIP welcome package with New Hampshire Motor Speedway hats, race merchandise, and gift cards from Granite State restaurants
“This is a fantastic opportunity for NASCAR superfans to enjoy everything New Hampshire has to offer through this VIP experience,” said Lori Harnois, director, NH Division of Travel and Tourism. “We’re looking forward to welcoming the winner this summer and showing why our state is such a great place to find both adventure and fun. The winner will be in for a real treat when experiencing the Crayon 301 NASCAR Cup Series as our special guest at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.”
The Crayon 301 NASCAR Cup Series race is the 52nd Cup Series event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway’s 1.058-mile oval. Joe Gibbs Racing driver Christopher Bell is the defending champion at New Hampshire.