America's best drivers return to Dover Motor Speedway in 2024 in the Würth 400 NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, April 28 - the 106th Cup Series race in track history!
Choose your perfect spot at the Monster Mile for 2024! Camping is the perfect way to experience NASCAR. Every lot is within walking distance of all the excitement of a Dover race weekend, including free, fun Fan Zone entertainment, driver appearances, autograph sessions, free concerts, top concessions and much more. Stay with us when America's best drivers visit the First State.
- Load-In times for the April 26-28, 2024, NASCAR Weekend are as follows:
- Begin at 8 a.m., Wednesday, April 24 for Champion's Gate, Turn 1 Camping, Turn 3 Camping, Geico Campground Lot 2, Campground Lot 6, Campground Lot 7, Campground 8XL, and Campground Lot 10. Trackside Camping must load-in by 8 p.m., Thursday, April 25. Campground Lot 9 camping load-in begins at 8 a.m., Thursday, April 25.
- All guests, except Champion's Gate, Trackside Camping, Turn 1 Camping, and Turn 3 Camping, report to Lot 1 for registration between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- All RVs arriving after registration closes must report to Lot 1 and park until registration re-opens
- Extreme weather may prevent RV load-ins at scheduled times. Should this occur, we will resume load-ins when conditions improve.
- All campgrounds are within a short walk to a shower facility.
- All camping-related purchases are cashless.